Join the Medplex Walk-In Medical Clinic & Vcare Physio & Rehab Team
What Are You Looking For?
Is it personal satisfaction from providing quality therapy? A great income? A friendly atmosphere? Opportunity for growth?
When you become a member of the team at Medplex Family Practice & Walk-in Clinic and Vcare Physio & Rehab, you will be joining an enthusiastic and dedicated team of health care professionals committed to providing top quality, integrated care. In our clinic we have 3 Full Time Physicians, Physiotherapists and Chiropractors working onsite.
Grow with Us!
We’re big enough to make a difference in the communities we serve, yet small enough to value your unique talents and skills. Show us what you can do and the opportunities for career growth could be endless!
Multidisciplinary clinic has an immediate, full time opening for a PTA to work Monday to Saturday, assisting the physiotherapist/chiropractor/acupuncturist and massage therapists at our Brampton/Vaughn Location.
Registered Massage Therapist
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work with an inter-professional team
- Basic computer skills
- Foreign physiotherapists can also apply
- Previous experience with Antibex Universal Scheduling software an asset
- Pay based on skills and experience
- If you are interested please send your resume
If you are ready to start your career as a massage therapist, then this is the right job for you. We are looking for a Registered Massage Therapist
to join our multidisciplinary team in Woodbridge, ON.
You will be joining an enthusiastic and dedicated team of health care professionals who are committed to providing top quality, integrated care. In our clinic we have 3 Full Time Physicians, Physiotherapists and Chiropractors working onsite.
We offer a friendly, supportive environment, as well as good long-term growth potential.
We welcome new grads, as well.
A professional, personable, responsible and self-motivated individual who is prepared to be a team-player is a must!What We Offer:
- Split percentage remuneration
- Treatment rooms, tables
- Linen service and onsite laundry
- Free parking is available for patients.
- Flexible scheduling and front desk support
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Customer service oriented
- Must be in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- New graduates are welcome.
If you think you are right for a posted position, please submit your resume. Our address is 6-25 Woodstream Blvd. Woodbridge, ON L4L 7Y8. You may also submit your information via fax: 905-265-7941 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.